Backcountry FTFWWPRUBAHI, a part of the WallPlanks Collection by From The Forest.
This wood wall plank is an incredibly realistic rendition of reclaimed barnwood with grey and red-brown tones. It has the look and feel of antique wood without the splintering or cracking of a reclaimed wood wall. Our Patent Pending infused pigment application technique that creates this authentic look.
Superior construction Made for Walls
• 1/4” thick x 5” width x RL (24”-48”) planks with over 80%
• Patent pending
• Structurally balanced 3-layered wall plank – light weight
• Hardwood top layer, high density wood fiber core with a
hardwood stabilizing veneer on the bottom.
• Unique construction featuring “wall flex” that will ensure
each plank installs flat on walls that are not flat.
• Precision shiplap joint that make planks interlock easily
• Extra strong double sided bonding tape.
• Low gloss polyurethane top coat for easy cleaning.
• Sustainable product: CARB certified and Lacey Act
• North American Made in a state of the art factory in