BST urethane (glue) BST represents a breakthrough technology in urethane. This product offers the exceptional physical and chemical properties of a urethane, but at a water-based price. BST is a one-part, trowel-applied, moisture-cure urethane with unsurpassed green strength and ridge holding capabilities. It trowels easily and, once cured, is not affected by moisture or water. Because of its superior elongation and bond strength, BST can be used to install solid as well as engineered flooring.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Water...will not cause cupping or end-lifting.
- V.O.C. Compliant.
- Freeze/Thaw Stable.
- Can be used to install all types of wood flooring including solids, as well as ceramic tile, marble and stone inlays for light commercial and residential applications.
- Offers Vapor-Retarding Characteristics to Wood Flooring Installations
- (see Chemical & Physical Properties).
- Remains Elastomeric; Moves with Expanding/Contracting Wood.
- High Green Strength.
- High Bond Strength and Elongation.
- Trowels Easily.
- Low Cost.